Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Monday 3 March 2014

Kurt Geiger bargain!



  1. Today I have received my first ever pair of designer shoes! I've never really looked at any of the more designer brands because they have always been very expensive and over my budget. But as some people may know Kurt Geiger have a big sale going on at the moment and I managed to find such a beautiful pair of heels reduced from £190 to £59, such a bargain! I have never been a massive high heel lover as I'm already quite tall and I tend to find high heels uncomfortable to wear and walk around on, but these heels are so perfect for me. 
Isabella by Kurt Geiger

The heel is 5 inches which from my point of view is the perfect heel size, it's not too low but not too high either. I am
planning on wearing these shoes to my prom in July and therefore didn't want my heels to be too big as I definitely don't want to be taller than my boyfriend and also I don't want to be feeling uncomfortable for the whole night, so these shoes are the perfect solution for that.


For someone who doesn't often wear heels a lot it can sometimes be hard to walk in them and feel supported, but this heel is definitely ideal for anyone new to wearing heels haha! It has an ankle strap and this really supports you while you're walking. As well as the ankle strap, the heel is quite thick which is also so good for support, overall this is such a comfortable pair of heels and I would highly recommend getting a pair like this. 

I absolutely love the pattern on these shoes, the crocodile print is so beautiful and the silver really makes it stand out and makes the shoe even more beautiful. I love how when the light hits the back of silver it makes the heel so shimmery and creates such an exquisite effect, this is definitely something that will stand out! Ombré is very in at the moment too and I love how the shoe goes into silver from the white, it's so pretty and perfect for any time of year, 
particularly summer which is perfect for me. The only thing I will say about white shoes is that it can be very easy to scuff them and get them dirty but hopefully this won't happen. I would say this is more of an evening shoe but you could easily wear it in the day with the right outfit to go with it!

These shoes have been made so well too, you can tell it's very good quality, which it should be for the amount of money it's worth haha!  But with some designer brands the shoes look nice but don't seem to be made that well but I can tell these shoes are going to last me a long time. The leather is so soft too and makes them even more 
comfortable to wear. I hope you have enjoyed my first blog post, speak to you soon! Love Chloe xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment