Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Saturday 8 March 2014

Jewellery sort out!

Hey guys, I've recently been sorting out my jewellery box and I thought I would share with you some of the jewellery I've been loving lately, some of these are recent buys but there are also some which I've had for a longer time. 

The first item I'm going to show you is this beautiful necklace, this was a quite recent buy, I bought this last month from Topshop in the sale for £10, I thought this was such a good price I just had to get it. I love the colours in this necklace, it's a mixture between blue and green and I don't think it's that clear on the picture but when the light hits the necklace the colours change; I love this, it reminds me of them kaleidoscopes you used to have as a child haha! This necklace isn't a massive statement necklace but against a more plainer outfit it will really stand out. I love how this necklace is in the same of a bug too, it's just a really interesting shape and I've had quite a lot of compliments about this necklace! I have only worn this necklace as an evening necklace but I definitely think that it could be worn in the day time too as a more smart casual look. 







This next necklace I also got from Topshop recently, this necklace was also reasonable, from what I recall it was about £8.50, that's what I love about Topshop jewellery it's so reasonable and so nice! I really love this necklace, I think it's so cute. I wear this necklace quite a lot especially in the day, I love wearing little necklaces like this in the day I really think it makes your outfit look so much better, the smallest things make a difference. I love the little stone on this necklace, I used to have a weird obsession with collecting these type of stones/gems when I was younger and this reminds me of that, I just think it's so pretty.


These are a few rings which I've been wearing a lot, and these are all from Topshop (you can tell how much I love Topshop haha). This first ring I bought last year in the summer time so it's quite old compared to the other items I have shown you, in fact all of these rings are quite a lot older. I love this ring, I think out of all my rings this one is definitely my favourite, I love how it has quite an antique look to it, and I also love the little gem stone in the middle. I have worn this so much, in the day time and in the evening, it's perfect for anything and I find it easy to match with whatever I'm wearing too.

This next ring also looks quite antique, it's so different to anything I've seen before and I don't think I've come across anything like it since I bought it! This is the oldest item I'm going to show you, I've had this for a very long time and as you can see it has been worn a lot. I've had this ring for over a year now and I just think it's so beautiful, I love the locket and how it opens up, I just think that's so cool in a ring, I've never seen anything like it before! I also love the detailing on this ring, the little pearls looks so pretty and the pattern is so cute, I love it. I still haven't put a picture in there yet (oops) but when I find a small enough picture I will definitely be putting one in haha!


These last two rings came as a pair and I really like them, I'm also really loving midi rings, I definitely want to get more of them, I just think they look so cute especially when you're wearing a ring on your index finger. I think these rings are perfect for any occasion and I love them. 



I hope you've enjoyed this post! Speak to you soon love Chloe xxx

Twitter: @chloeesparks
Bloglovin: Chloe Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment