Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Sunday 9 March 2014

Boots beauty haul!

Hey guys! The other day I went to boots and I bought quite a lot! So I thought I would tell you what I bought and what I think of them, and also whether I think they're worth buying or not.

The first item I'm going to talk about is the Soap and Glory 'glow job' which was £11. What this is, is a radiance moisturiser which you use daily in the mornings. I really like this product, I have quite fair skin and so if I don't wear any foundation which I often don't I can sometimes look a bit washed out but since I've been using this I can tell the difference straight away! It works in a way a tinted moisturiser would; I've never particularly got on with tinted moisturisers, I find they can sometimes go a bit patchy but that's definitely not the case with this. It's not orange either, it's just a tiny glow, it makes you feel and look so radiant, I've never been a fan of fake tan and I've never used it but this is a much more natural alternative, and which leaves your skin feeling great. It's also good for dry skin, it's the same as a moisturise but with an added bonus haha! Only thing I would say is that the smell isn't great, it's not disgusting but it's not as nice as the other soap and glory smells; with soap and glory you would expect it to smell gorgeous but this moisturiser doesn't. Apart from that though a great product, which I would definitely recommend if you have fair skin like me.
               

This is the Bourjous Paris 3D effect volume and shine gloss, in the shade 48 and this was £8. To match with this I also bought the Maxfaxtor colour elixir lip liner, for £4.99. I think these colours suit each other so well! I love this lipgloss, it's so shiny and beautiful it really shimmers in the light, it's a beautiful rosy pink colour with specs of gold going through. It gives so much hydration to your lips, some lip glosses dry your lips out but this one definitely doesn't, and this lasts for up to 8 hours! When lip glosses say this I don't often believe it but it actually did stay on my lips for that long, although does fade off when you drunk a drink etc. I can't fault this product I think it makes your lips look so pretty and would recommend everyone to get it! With the lip liner, if I'm being honest I don't find it does much for my lips especially not this shade; I've never tried a lip liner out before so I thought I would but I don't think I would have seen a difference if I had have worn it or not so I wouldn't recommend the lip liner. 

I thought I would venture out of my comfort zone a bit and get a new mascara, I've always used the Maybelline The Falsies mascara which I've loved but I thought I would try the new Maybelline Big Eyes mascara in black which was £8.99. I think this mascara is so good, as soon as I used it once I loved it, it really opens up your eyes. I love the way there is two brushes as well, I never really used to bother with my bottom lashes but this tiny brush makes it so easy and really gives a good effect. I would recommend this to anyone! I love it.

I love real techniques brushes; I think they're a must have because I find them so amazing to use and they're easy to clean. I bought the Expert Face brush,£10 and the shading brush, £8. There is not a flaw in these brushes they're flawless, they are so soft and nice on your skin and really do what they're meant to (I know that sounds a silly thing to say but some brushes just don't do their job but these do) I just love these brushes, definitely a must have for everyone! 

I saw this nail varnish on the shelf and just thought I had to get it, it's new and it really stood out to me, it's the seventeen colour clash and this was £7. I just thought this looked so cool so I had to buy it! I love the effect it gives on your nails, you can just wear it with nothing underneath like I've done in the picture below or you can wear it over the top of a colour, either way it's such a pretty nail varnish. 


Now on to eyeshadow; I've never really worn much eyeshadow but I've fallen in love with this palette, this palette is called Big eyes from Maybelline and was £6.99, so reasonable! These eyeshadows are so pretty, they're so shimmery and beautiful! They are so natural too so they would go with any outfit you're wearing, I particularly love the colour on the top right hand corner, that's my favourite but I love them all. I find that these colour really compliment my green eyes, so if you have green eyes I would definitely recommend wearing these colours on your eyes it really makes them stand out.

Finally the last thing I'm going to show you is the Maxfaxtor lipfinity colour and gloss and I got it in the colour Radiant Red and this was £10. I love this! It works as a two step, first you out the colour on, and this colour works as a stain so once it goes on it does not budge! Literally, I tested it on my hand and it wouldn't come off my hand for two days! But anyway, you put the colour on and then the gloss and the gloss just gives such a pretty effect. This lasts for such a long time and is just such a great lipgloss I love the formula and the pigmentation of it, it's really great and definitely worth your money! I can't wait to wear this colour more in the summer I think the brightness of it will definitely go with any summer outfit.


Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you've found this post interesting haha! What's your favourite beauty item you've bought recently? Speak to you soon love Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment