Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Having curly hair!

Hey guys, today I thought I would tell you about my hair routine, I have curly hair which can be sometimes proned to frizziness so I thought that this could help anyone that has curly/frizzy hair like me; I know I find it interesting looking at how others do their hair and their own tips so maybe some of you will find this interesting haha! 


Curly hair needs a lot of moisture because it can often get dry and damaged more easily, so because of this I use the tresemme keratin smooth shampoo and conditioner. I always leave my conditioner on for 2-3 minutes as it recommends to give my hair as much moisture as possible! I also comb through my hair when it's wet because as everyone with curly hair knows you can't brush it when it's dry because it will go so big and fluffy hahaha! I find these so great and good for my hair, my hair always feels really nice and soft after using this and it definitely controls the frizz! This shampoo and conditioner are £5 each, so reasonable! Such a good price for such a good product.


After getting out the shower, I brush my hair and them use the John Frieda Frizz Ease serum and then towel dry my hair and leave to dry naturally. I've been using this serum for so many years and I find it so good to use and it works really well! Only thing I would say is that it sometimes locks in the moisture so some bits of your hair can sometimes become a little bit crispy on your hair which is not good! So if you do use this I would recommend only using a pea size to make sure that doesn't happen. This serum is £6.29 for the 50ml and £12.58 for the 100ml so still pretty reasonable!

Only very recently have I bought the Silky Curls Intensive Mask by Umberto Giannini, and the Umberto Giannini Smoothy Curls Anti-frizz hair serum. I've never used this brand before and whilst I was in boots I saw it and thought I would give it a try, I've never used a hair mask before and because I want to keep my hair in good condition for prom I thought I would use this one and give it a try!  I haven't been using these for very long, so I can't tell you much about them as it always takes a week or two for your hair to get used to new products, but I will make sure to post a review on these! 

If any of you have any tips for curly hair I would love to hear them so comment below if you do, I love hearing about what other people do to deal with their curls haha! Speak to you soon, love Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment