Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Saturday 8 March 2014

Soap and Glory 'Scrub your nose in it' review

Hey guys, I thought I would do a review on the Soap and Glory's 'scrub your nose in it' facial scrub. I've been finding it really useful and helpful for my skin and would definitely recommend it! The good thing about this is that it not only is a really good skincare product it's also really reasonable and lasts for such a long time, it's £9 and you can get it from any boots store, or super drug; or if you don't have a boots or superdrug near you, you can order from the soap and glory website, www.soapandglory.com. My skins never really been problematic (touch wood haha) but I do often get the odd breakout, as anyone does, and I've found that this face scrub really helps to control that. The formula is so smooth and lovely, it also smells gorgeous too, I hate it when some facial scrubs smell a bit clinical, but this smells so lovely and refreshing. 

You apply this face scrub to your T-zone, well this is what it recommends but if there are any areas on your cheeks for example which are causing you problems then you can also apply it to them. This face scrub makes your skin feel so refreshed after you've used it, it helps to exfoliate your skin and get really deep into your pores to de-clog them from any dirt or dead skin cells. By de-clogging your pores it really makes a difference because it prevents getting breakouts, this is very important for your skin.                        

Some face scrubs can leave your skin feeling really dry but this is definitely not the case, it's so nourishing! But not to the extent where it's too much, it's just right, and makes your skin feel so healthy. What you do to apply this is, squeeze a pea sized amount onto the palm of your hand and then gently apply to your t-zone rubbing it in using small circles, once you feel you've rubbed it in and spread it out, leave it for 2/3 minutes. After the 2/3 minutes wipe off with warm water. 

I use this face scrub at night, every fortnight, the reason I use it every fortnight is because you don't want to dry your skin out and your face also produces natural oils and it's important to have them, so you should leave a week at least between using this product. 

I actually tested out not using this face scrub for a bit and with some skincare products you can't tell, but with this I definitely could, my skin did not feel as healthy at all and I started to get a few spots, it really showed to me how good this face scrub is and how much of a difference it can make to my skin!

I would recommend this face scrub for any skin type, I think it would work for all, whether your face is really oily or really dry, it's perfect for any, my skin isn't either of those things it's more in the middle but does seem to get dry sometimes and I find this really helps to nourish my skin. I would say that if you do buy this product you also get the soap and glory 'the righteous butter' or any moisturiser will do, just to really finish it off, this makes your skin feel even more revived and fresh, also by putting this on at night before bed makes me feel so much more awake and ready for the day. If you're looking for a new facial scrub to try or just looking for a facial scrub I would definitely recommend this one! 

Hope you've enjoyed this post and found it useful, I haven't done a review blog post before so hope you liked it haha! Speak to you soon, love Chloe xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Vanessa! Yes we should, I will follow you now!

    ReplyDelete