Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Sunday 23 March 2014

No.7 instant radiance highlighter review

Hey guys sorry it's been a while I've been so busy with exams so I haven't had time to blog but I'm back with another blog post! 

Very recently I bought the No.7 instant radiance highlighter and I was so impressed! I saw one of Lily Pebbles' YouTube video mentioning it and I think she also did a blog post about it so I thought I would try it out for myself. 

This is so beautiful, it gives a real shimmer to your cheek bones and brings them out. It's a creamy like texture and is like a chubby stick. I love this applicator because it's so easy to apply, and it glides on so smoothly. I really like the consistency of this, you can rub it in, and blend it really easily and it looks so effective once you've contoured. 
Excuse the lipstick on my hand, I swatched a lipstick earlier and surprise surprise it won't come off haha (oops).
                                     

As a lot of Beauty bloggers have mentioned before it is exactly the same as the benefit Watts up highlighter, just a much cheaper version! The No.7 one is £9.95 from Boots and the benefit Watts Up is £24 so there's a big difference! They do the exact same thing the only difference being the applicator but I actually prefer the No.7 applicator so I would definitely recommend saving some money and getting the No.7 instead!

I never used to use a highlighter but I have realised that they are quite important and really finish a look. Especially as it's spring and summer coming up you want more of a dewy/fresh make up look and by using a highlighter it gives you a beautiful glow and makes you more radiant. 

Hope you've liked this post, speak to you soon love Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment