Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Sunday 9 March 2014

The Leibster Award!

I don't usually post anything like this but I have been nominated for the Leibster award by beautybyellaxo.blogspot.co.ukso thank you to Ella for nominating me! For those of you who don't know what the Leibster award is, it's where you have to;
-give 11 facts about yourself
-answer 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
-write 11 questions and tag 11 other bloggers (with under 200 followers)to complete them
-let them know on their blogs you've nominated them

11 facts about me!
1. My star sign is Aries
2. My favourite thing in the world are strawberries, I love them!
3. I am the eldest sibling
4. I am leaving year 11 soon to start college in September
5. As well as having a big interest in art, I also love dance and do about 6 hours of it a week!
6. The perfume I'm wearing right now is Marc Jacobs Dot
7. I have a bit of a fear of feet (weird I know haha but I'm slowly overcoming it!)
8. I have blonde, curly hair
9. I have a Portuguese Water Dog and her name is Libby
10. My second most favourite thing in the world are milkybar buttons (according to my boyfriend that makes me a baby but who doesn't like milkybar buttons?!)
11. I have only started my blog this month

11 questions Ella gave me;
1. Winter or summer? Summer definitely, I love the summer and when it's sunny, I hate having to wear a coat
2. What is your favourite hobby? I would say my favourite hobby is dancing or blogging, I like both but I've only just started blogging so I would say dance!
3. What made you start a blog? I love reading other peoples blogs and I thought that I would start my own one because it looked fun!
4.If you could use one make up product for the rest of your life what would it be? I think I would choose concealer
5. What's your favourite drink? Urm I'm not really sure what my favourite drink is, I do love strawberry ice lemonade though from costa haha!
6. If I gave you £100 what would you buy? I think that I would spend it on clothes, shoes, bags that kind of thing, or spend the money on going to a gig or something fun!
7. Cats or dogs? Dogs
8. Have you ever met anyone famous? No I haven't unfortunately haha
9. One country you dream of visiting one day? Anywhere in the carribean, or New York I would love to go there
10. Do you have any siblings? Yes I have two sisters, one called Alisha and one called Charys
11. What is your best subject? I would say English or art are my best subjects 

11 questions I ask;
1. What made you start your blog?
2. What's your favourite item in your make up bag
3. What's your favourite item in your wardrobe?
4. Summer fashion or winter fashion?
5. What size shoe are you?
6. Do you have any siblings?
7. What is your favourite food?
8. Sweets or chocolate?
9. Favourite holiday destination?
10. Favourite song at the moment?
11. What perfume do you own?

Thank you so much again to Ella for nominating me! Speak to you soon, love Chloe xxx

I nominate:
asimpleguidetobeauty.blogspot.com
dazedanddistracted.blogspot.co.uk
teaandlace.blogspot.co.uk
minniemichelle.blogspot.com
thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk
julieza.com
www.daintydiary.blogspot.com
sophieetcreads.blogspot.co.uk
samanthaaclare.blogspot.co.uk
itsjustlife2510.blogspot.com
thatgracegirl.com



No comments:

Post a Comment