Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Tuesday 29 April 2014

Fashion designers sketchbooks by Hywel Davies- a book I have beenloving!


I thought I would do something a bit different and tell you all about this book that I have been loving so much! I love looking at fashion and designing and things like that and this is just such a good book to read if you're into fashion like me!

The front cover of the book is really quirky and nice, I particularly like the design on the front and how it's also got a hard back to it. This book is filled with so many well known designers including       and it's so intruiging looking at their ideas and how it all started, especially Vivian Westwood I found that particularly interesting! I think it's so cool to have an insight into the designers mind, not only does it just have pictures and sketches it has fabric samples in there too to show the process of the designs. So good for anyone who is thinking about going into fashion designing or just wants some inspiration
These are some of my favourite pages from the book, I just love looking at this kind of thing!

This book is quite expensive it's originally £28 pounds but you can get in on amazon for £18.99 which is quite good considering the thickness of the book and how good the content of it is, I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in fashion.

Just to let you all know that I am going to try to aim to post on a Wednesday (so a mid week post like today) and then on a Saturday, I have a lot of exams coming up so if I'm not posting as frequently that's why but I am going to at least post once a week! Hope you've liked this post, speak to you soon love Chloe xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment