Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Saturday 14 June 2014

Hair Re-discovery, the feather and charm hair grip!

I would like to begin this to say that I am sorry that it has been sooooooo long since I have posted! I have just finished year 11 and the past 2 months have been all exams and with all of the revising and stress I haven't had time to post, but now I have 11 weeks off so I will have time for loads to make up for it! Most recently I have been obsessed with this hair grip, I came across it in my jewellery box and I couldn't believe that I had forgotten about it! These feather and charm hair grips are so so pretty and I really think that they are perfect for accessorising any summer outfit, and also perfect for festival season. I love how they blend in with your hair and just really make it look interesting- I find that if you're having a bad hair day like I often wear this as they are so good to cover that up haha and distract from the mess! I have had this now for a couple of years, but I've only really began to wear it, I love the little details on it too. I think the coins on it are so cute, for some reason they make me feel like I'm someone from the pirates of the Caribbean haha, maybe I'm just weird but it just reminds me of that hahaha! I find these colours really compliment the tones of my hair colour but you can get many different colours to suit all hair colours! Mine is from topshop, but they don't sell it anymore but here is a link to one which is so similar and really reasonable too, if any of you are interested in buying one; http://m.asos.com/mt/www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Feather-Charms-Hair-Grip/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3654398&SearchQuery=Feather%20hair%20grip&Rf-700=1000&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=50&sort=-1&clr=Multi
Here are some photos of the feather and charm hair clip and me wearing it, hope you've liked this post, sorry its been a while! Love chloe xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment