Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Monday 28 April 2014

Adding a pop of colour to an outfit...

This is a look that I've really been liking recently, I love black, it's possibly my favourite colour to wear! I think it's so slimming on anyone and it's so easy to wear, it can be dressed up or dressed down. 

This outfit is a recent purchase of mine and I really love this skort in particular, skorts are really in at the moment and I think they are so practical. This skort is from topshop, in fact all of this outfit is from topshop! Apart from the shoes haha! It was £32 so quite expensive but definitely worth the money and I know I'll get so much wear from it. I love these off the shoulder tops too, this was £10 and so practical, you can wear it with any outfit! The shoes are from missguided, £18 so reasonable!

I've decided to accesorize this outfit and add a pop of colour and I thought the perfect colour to do this is blue! It's an aqua blue and I'm just loving this colour at the moment. The nail varnish is from Rimmel and it's from their 60 seconds range in the shade sky high (keep your eyes peeled for a post on them soon). These necklaces came in a set from topshop and they were £16, I love layering jewellery! The earrings also from topshop, £6, and the ring from urban outfitters for £8. Adding a pop of colour to a black outfit is just so nice! And it makes your outfit so much prettier, and really just brightens your whole outfit up!

I hope you've liked this post, speak to you soon love Chloe xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment