Chloe Jasmine

Chloe Jasmine

Tuesday 29 April 2014

My latest discovery- Verity Anne!

I know that I don't usually post on Tuesdays but I got so excited about this that I just couldn't wait to post it! 

This is a clothing line which I have discovered very recently and I think it is all beautiful. It is called Verity Anne and all of the clothes are handmade by the designer herself! There are some beautiful pieces for the summer, I particularly like the two pieces, I will definitely be purchasing some of these very soon!! I think that they are just so unique and I love how they do up at the back too, I mentioned this in my prom dress post but I love backless anything, anything which is backless I just instantly love haha.

All of these designs are so original too and I haven't really seen anything quite like them, especially how the back tied up with the ribbon, love it!

I would definitely recommend checking out her website http://verityanne.bigcartel.com all pieces are so reasonable and just so beautiful, this is something I'm really excited about and can't wait to receive some of these!

I hope you've enjoyed this post, speak to you soon love Chloe xxx

Ps. All of these photos are not my own, these are from the Verity Anne website.

No comments:

Post a Comment